Refund & Return policy
The customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any defects and/or damage. If any problems are found immediately, customers can call New Port Retail Management Limited (“FOCO”) at +852 2613-9188 to follow up. When the product is still within the manufacturer's warranty period, customers can also enjoy the warranty service provided by dealers, or simply return the product to the manufacturer or dealer for repair. When agreed by the customer service department and you, FOCO will refund any money involved in the order to your credit card bank account within about 4-6 weeks.
- Under normal circumstances, we would not accept any request for exchange of products or cancellation of orders.
- You are requested to examine the goods immediately for any deficiencies and/or damages of their appearance and whether all accessories are included upon delivery or collection (as the case may be). If it is the case, please contact us.
- If we have agreed you are entitled to an exchange but the products to be exchanged are sold out, we will refund your payment.
- Original sales receipt or relevant electronic receipt should be produced to us before product exchange is accepted.
- We have the right to refuse to exchange a product on the ground of damage to its appearance or missing accessories once the delivery has been signed for. If any applicable gifts with purchase are damaged, we will replace them as soon as possible.
- In the event that you find the size of the ordered product does not fit your requirement,
- if it is before delivery, FOCO may at its discretion change the product model or product brand for you;
- if it is after delivery (and the package is unopened), subject to a payment by you of the price difference between the original and replacement products and a handling fee, being 30% of the original product’s purchase price, FOCO may at its discretion arrange a change of product model or product brand for you;
- if it is after delivery and the package of the product is opened, no replacement arrangements will be made.
- Packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for exchange or refund.
- The product to be returned should not be damaged, scratched, defaced or contain any trace of water damage.
- No exchange would be made for product which has been registered on-line for warranty service or has undergone any repair.
- All gift items must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.